Foundation Solutions 360
We’re a Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace Repair Company Proudly Serving Michigan With Over 20 Years’ Experience.4 Years Interest Free financing
Basement Waterproofing in Grand Rapids MI
At Foundation Solutions 360, we’ve been putting our 20+ years of experience to work in serving Grand Rapids, MI and the surrounding areas as a basement waterproofing contractor. Our reputation really speaks for itself with many reviews from satisfied customers and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The care we take in each project shows and we back our work up with our transferable lifetime warranty*. Our basement waterproofing services use innovative techniques to create a custom solution for every customer based on their needs.
Why You Can’t Afford to Ignore Basement Waterproofing
When basements have excess moisture, it can lead to significant and bigger issues down the road like:
- Foundation Problems
If water is entering your basement or pooling around the foundation, this can lead to damage over time. It can cause cracks in the foundation or even cause the foundation to sink, compromising the structural integrity of your home.
An obvious effect of poor or no basement waterproofing is the presence of pooling or standing water in your basement. Depending on the weather conditions and other factors, this can cause significant flooding damage that ruins drywall, flooring, carpets, furniture and belongings.
- Mold and Mildew
One of the most serious complications of ineffective basement waterproofing is that a wet basement creates the perfect conditions for mold and mildew growth. This can lead to respiratory illnesses or it can exacerbate existing conditions like asthma, allergies or other health issues. This can be an extremely costly problem to rectify.
- Damage to House Systems
When poor basement waterproofing leads to structural damage, this can cause the house to shift as the foundation deteriorates or sinks. This can impact static systems within the structure of your home like electrical and plumbing. As the foundation shifts or settles, pressure is put on the carefully aligned infrastructure for these systems, which can cause pipes or wiring to break or come apart.
How Foundation Solutions 360 Can Help
Our certified inspectors are available 24/7 so you can get help as soon as a problem shows up. And our experts are all fully insured and certified to operate within the state of Michigan, including Grand Rapids, MI. Their experience and skill can make any basement waterproofing issue a thing of the past. So please give us a call today at 855-532-5360 or visit our website to schedule a free, no obligation consultation. Remember to ask about our no interest financing options.
- Basement Waterproofing Midland County
- Basement Waterproofing Near You
- Basement Waterproofing Macomb County
- Basement Waterproofing in Oakland County
- Basement Waterproofing in Wayne County
- Basement Waterproofing Saginaw MI
- Basement Waterproofing in St. Clair County MI
- Basement Waterproofing Ingham County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Monroe County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Lenawee County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Washtenaw County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Hillsdale County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Jackson County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Livingtson County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Genesee County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Sanilac County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Saginaw County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Shiawasse County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Tuscola County, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Muskegon MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Kalamazoo MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Battle Creek MI
- Basement Waterproofing Lapeer County, MI