Foundation Solutions 360
We’re a Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace Repair Company Proudly Serving Michigan With Over 20 Years’ Experience.4 Years Interest Free financing
Basement Waterproofing Inkster, MI
You love your home – and it’s important to make sure that you do everything to protect your home. An abundance of waterproofing offers is out there – so how do you know what waterproofing systems will work? At Foundation Solutions 360, we offer basement waterproofing in Inkster, MI that you can count on – and our solutions are customized to meet the needs of your home.
The Climate in Inkster, MI
The climate in Inkster, MI is constantly changing – and you want to make sure that you know how wet days are going to affect your home. A wet basement is never something you want to deal with.
Between rain throughout the summer and fall and snow in the winter, you’re going to deal with wet days. June is where you’ll have the most rain, but every month can result in at least some precipitation of one kind or another.
Common Inkster, MI Basement Problems
You may love your basement. It’s extra square footage in your home that can be turned into anything from storage to spare bedrooms. Whether it is finished or not, you need to be conscious of the potential for water issues.
Here are some of the most common problems found in Inkster basements:
Flood exposure: When there’s rain or melting snow, you experience more water around your home. If you don’t have a sump pump or other solution, such as Inkster basement waterproofing, you can experience a leak and flood – and long-term, it can lead to the need for foundation repair, damage to walls and floors, and more.
Foundation problems: Over time, too much stress on the soil under your foundation can lead to cracks. These cracks get bigger with time, leading to the bowing of a basement wall, the development of mold, and other basement foundation issues. Foundation problems can be fixed – but they can be costly. It’s why you want to do what you can to avoid problems in the first place.
Mold and mildew: When water damage happens and it’s not addressed right away, it can lead to mold and mildew forming in the dark, damp areas of your home. It can lead to pungent odors, health problems, and even cause weaknesses in the structure of your home.
Inefficient water flow: If you find that your basement floor is wet or you’re experiencing water leaks, it may be because water is running TOWARD your home instead of away from it. This can be a result of improperly installed French drains, piping problems, and more.
Water Damage Warning Signs
How do you know if you have water damage? There are actually quite a few warning signs. Unfortunately, many homeowners ignore the problems, thinking that it’s because of the age of the home or even the climate in Inkster.
Particularly if you haven’t had a drainage system installed and drainage companies in Inkster haven’t been out to your home, you’ll want to look for these signs:
- Musty odor
- Bowing of the walls
- Cracks in the walls and floors
- Standing water on the basement floor
- Water leaks in the cracks
Any of these issues should be reason enough to call us so that we can talk to you about basement waterproofing and other services that we offer.
Foundation Solutions 360 Basement Waterproofing Solutions
At Foundation Solutions 360, we offer the kind of waterproofing solutions that you can depend on – and our lifetime transferable warranty makes it all the more reason to make the investment.
We can provide you with the basement waterproofing that you need so that you don’t encounter problems. However, you may already need foundation repair – and we can help with that. A sinking foundation may be as a result of years of neglect, but it’s still something our experts are skilled in.
Smaller issues can be addressed, too. Perhaps you have a crack that needs to be repaired so that there’s fewer ways for moisture to enter. Leaning and bowing walls can be fixed, too, so that you can improve the aesthetic of your home.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive solutions. Should you need a crawl space repair or need to explore drainage systems to remove water from other issues, we can help.
Benefits of Basement Waterproofing
The benefits of basement waterproofing are numerous:
- Enjoy peace of mind
- Increase the value of your home
- Embrace a healthier air quality for you and your family
- Prevent mold and mildew growth
- Reduce the likelihood of flooding
All of these are great reasons to look into basement waterproofing in Inkster, MI!
Protect Your Home with Foundation Solutions 360 Today
At Foundation Solutions 360, we have years of experience providing exterior basement waterproofing and many other repairs. Whether you are looking to get a battery backup for your sump pump or you want to reduce the likelihood of mold and mildew growing in your basement with basement waterproofing, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Call to get a free estimate and talk to one of our professionals today. We guarantee that basement waterproofing in Inkster, MI can make a difference – and we have some of the best warranties around.
- Basement Waterproofing in Garden City, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Plymouth MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Harper Woods MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Dearborn MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Canton MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Detroit MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Livonia MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Northville MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Dearborn Heights MI
- Basement Waterproofing Melvindale, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Ecorse, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Flat Rock, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Belleville MI
- Basement Waterproofing Grosse Ile, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Taylor MI
- Basement Waterproofing Highland Park, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Lincoln Park, MI
- Basement Waterproofing New Boston, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Redford, MI
- Basement Waterproofing River Rouge, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Rockwood, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Riverview, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Romulus, MI
- Basement Waterproofing New Hudson, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Southgate, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Grosse Pointe MI