Basement Waterproofing Redford, MI
You should do everything you can to protect your home from water issues. The last thing you want is to experience water damage. At Foundation Solutions 360, we can show you how basement waterproofing in Redford, MI can offer you added protection so that you don’t experience damage to your foundation, walls, or anywhere else.
The Climate in Redford, MI
Redford, MI is known for its unpredictable weather. For approximately six months out of the year, March to October is the wet season where almost any day has at least a 25% chance of rain. Combine that with the snow in the winter and you’re bound to experience water issues if you’re not careful. Of course, it’s always a good idea to have some kind of drainage system, whether it’s a sump pump in the basement or French drains around your home.
Knowing that some summer days can result in three inches of rain or more is reason enough to explore Redford basement waterproofing.
Common Redford, MI Basement Problems
Knowing the basement problems you’re likely to encounter in Redford can ensure you do whatever it takes to protect your home.
Mold and Mildew: Mold and mildew will accumulate over time when there has been undetected water damage – and when water leaks continue to happen without you doing anything to eliminate it. Over time, mold and mildew can cause allergies and even deteriorate the basement foundation.
Foundation Problems: As your home settles, you may experience some cracks. However, exterior basement waterproofing protects against water entering your home. Without sufficient protection from waterproofing companies in Redford, you could be looking at serious foundation repairs.
Water flow: The flow of water on the outside of your home should be moving away from your home. Insufficiently installed pipes and such can actually cause water to flow toward your home. It’s when you’ll encounter a wet basement and other water issues.
Flooding: When you don’t have the means to keep water out of your home, you can start to see flooding. Standing water on your basement floor can get out of hand, especially if you have water leaks and other issues.
Water Damage Warning Signs
There are often warning signs in your home when you have water damage. It can be found in your walls and floors and elsewhere.
Be on the lookout for such things as:
- Musky odors
- Standing water
- Water leaks
- Bowing of the walls and floors
- Cracks on the basement wall
If you suspect that you have water damage, it’s time to explore basement waterproofing as well as other solutions. A basement repair in Redford can be simple – and at Foundation Solutions 360, we have years of experience to help you.
Foundation Solutions 360 Basement Waterproofing Solutions
- Basement waterproofing is customized to meet the needs of YOUR home. We look at what is going on so that we can provide the necessary services.
- A flooded basement can be a result of a failed sump pump – and that’s when we can offer a battery backup.
- If your home has experienced foundational problems, you may have leaning and bowing walls. We can address this during a foundation repair to ensure that you have an improved aesthetic.
- If you have water leaks, there may be the need for a crawl space repair.
- Cracks of virtually any size should be addressed and repaired.
- And, if things have gotten really bad, you may have a sinking foundation, which is when piering is often the solution.
While we have solutions for virtually anything you may be experiencing, it often starts with basement waterproofing so that you don’t have to worry about a foundation repair or other issues.
Benefits of Basement Waterproofing
When you have basement waterproofing conducted, it allows you peace of mind. You won’t have to wonder about mold growing or risking your family’s health. Your basement will be drier throughout the year.
Additionally, basement waterproofing can also save you money. It can increase energy efficiency and add to the resale value of your home – especially with our lifetime transferrable warranty.
Find Out How Foundations Solution 360 Can Help Today
You deserve to love your home without wondering about what’s going to happen when it starts to rain or if your sump pump suddenly fails. Foundation problems can happen – and you should do everything you can to protect your home with the solutions that we have to offer.
With our free estimate, you can learn more about basement waterproofing in Redford, MI. Our team will talk to you about waterproofing systems and what waterproofing offers are right for your home. Call us today to get an appointment scheduled.
- Basement Waterproofing in Garden City, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Plymouth MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Harper Woods MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Dearborn MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Canton MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Detroit MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Livonia MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Northville MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Dearborn Heights MI
- Basement Waterproofing Melvindale, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Ecorse, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Flat Rock, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Belleville MI
- Basement Waterproofing Grosse Ile, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Taylor MI
- Basement Waterproofing Inkster, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Highland Park, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Lincoln Park, MI
- Basement Waterproofing New Boston, MI
- Basement Waterproofing River Rouge, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Rockwood, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Riverview, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Romulus, MI
- Basement Waterproofing New Hudson, MI
- Basement Waterproofing Southgate, MI
- Basement Waterproofing in Grosse Pointe MI