Crawl Space Repair in Meridian, MI
Due to extreme weather conditions in Michigan, especially in winter, and the very specific climate, crawl space issues are very common in homes in Michigan. Most homes in the Great Lakes state, including Meridian homes, need crawl space repair at some point, especially if the homes are old. If you think your house also needs crawl space repair (craw space repair), here is a list of things you should know about it:
What causes the need for Crawl Space Repair in Meridian, MI?
Here is a list of reasons why you may need crawl space repair at some point:
- Local climate. Weather conditions and Michigan’s climate often become the main reasons for crawl space repair. For example, if the winter is really cold, pipes may get frozen and burst, which leads to severe damage.
- Excessive moisture. When the crawl space is not properly sealed, there is a risk of excessive moisture, especially if your house is not new. Therefore, you need to seal your crawl space well to prevent the appearance of moisture that can cause serious problems.
- Pests. Pest infestation is a serious household concern and it can be even dangerous for family members. Therefore, it is important to prevent the appearance of pests in your crawl space.
- Debris. The crawl space that is not sealed properly may attract debris from outside, including leaves, dirt, and other things. If debris is not removed immediately, it may cause serious problems in the future.
Foundation Solutions 360 Provides Professional Crawl Space Repair in Meridian, MI
If you want to maintain the condition of your home’s foundation, crawl space repair is what you need. If you are looking for a company providing crawl space repair in Meridian, MI, Foundation Solutions 360 is ready to help you. Our company consists of a team of experienced, knowledgeable, certified, and licensed specialists who serve Meridian homes and provide quality crawl space repair (craw space repair). There are two methods of craw space repair that we use:
- Crawl space power post. If you want to prevent structural problems and make your house more solid, this method is what you need. It helps increase the value of your property, fixes windows, walls, and doors, and serves as excellent protection against corrosion.
- Crawl space encapsulation. This method is used when homeowners need to get rid of mold, mildew, moisture, and mites. It also helps improve the quality of the air and makes a house more energy efficient.
Foundation Solutions 360 is the company that has been providing crawl space repair in Meridian, MI, and other nearby towns. Our company also offers other services, including basement waterproofing and foundation repair, such as fixing a sinking foundation, crack repair, and fixing leaning and bowing walls. If you have any questions about our services or you want to schedule crawl space repair for your Meridian home, feel free to visit our website or give us a call.