Crawl Space Repair in Lapeer County, MI
Protecting your Lapeer County home literally starts from the ground up. There are many unseen threats to your home. Understanding what these threats are and how to fight them is important to the maintenance of your home. Crawl space damage cannot only affect the structural integrity of your home, but it can even affect your family’s health in Lapeer County, MI.
At Foundation Solutions 360, we help homeowners like you keep crawlspaces in good shape. Keep reading to learn more about the long term consequences of crawl space damage.
Foundation Issues in Lapeer County, MI
The crawl space of your home is not just empty space. The crawl spaces are an important part of your home’s structure system. Within the crawl space are support structures. These support structures literally bear the weight of the home or building. The safety of the entire building is based on the integrity of these support structures.
Rot can affect the strength of the support structures. If moisture or standing water gets trapped under the house, it can start to cause these support structures to rot. When this happens, the foundation will then start to experience problems as well.
You may start to notice cracks in the foundation walls outside. You might also notice cracks in the interior walls as well. Although serious, this type of damage can be corrected when you call crawl space repair experts in Lapeer County.
Most people don’t realize that your crawl spaces can also actually affect the health of your family. Not only will trapped moisture create rot in crawl spaces, but it can also create mold and mildew. When left unchecked, mold and mildew can spread to the inside of the house. Mold can drastically affect lung health. Mold is especially dangerous for babies, young children, the elderly, and anyone with lung problems.
Our experts can help with this problem in Lapeer County homes.
Crawl Space Repair Help In Lapeer
Our crawl space experts can inspect your crawl spaces for problems. Because crawl spaces are not a popular part of a property, problems can sometimes escalate without anyone knowing. Having the crawlspaces inspected every year or two is a great way to be proactive and avoid serious crawl space issues.
If the inspection does show crawl space repair is needed, we can help in a few different ways.
Moisture barriers- One important way to improve crawlspaces is with moisture barriers. This will help to keep moisture out of the area and to stop water from accumulating.
Power Posts- If foundational damage has already taken place, our team can correct this with the installation of power posts. These reestablish the foundation and protect the rest of your home from further damage.
Crawl Space Encapsulation- This is a great way to cover all of your bases. A crawl space encapsulation will cover the entire crawl space to protect it from moisture and create a barrier between the crawl space and the rest of the house.
If you are in need of a crawl space inspection, please contact us today.
- Crawl Space Repair in Muskegon MI
- Crawl Space Repair Near You
- Crawl Space Repair in St. Clair County
- Crawl Space Repair in Tuscola County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Genesee County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair Hillsdale County MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Sanilac County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Shiawasse County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Washtenaw County MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Kalamazoo MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grand Rapids MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Battle Creek MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Oakland County
- Crawl Space Repair in Macomb County
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne County
- Crawl Space Repair in Ingham County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Jackson County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lenawee County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livingston County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Monroe County, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Saginaw County, MI