Crawl Space Repair in Lenawee County, MI
Due to the climate and soil composition, crawl spaces in Michigan are susceptible to deterioration. Therefore, crawl space repair is often a necessity, rather than an option in the Great Lakes State. Here is what you need to know about it:
What causes the need for Crawl Space Repair in Lenawee County, MI
Below, we discuss the common causes of crawl space repair in Michigan:
- Michigan climate. The climate in Michigan is one of the most common reasons for crawl space repair. For example, it is known for its freeze/thaw cycles when the moisture is trapped in a crawl space, then expands, and puts pressure on structural materials. As a result, this leads to deterioration and damage.
- Moisture in the soil. If your crawl space is not sealed properly, then there is a high risk of unwanted moisture, especially if you have an older home. Therefore, if you want to avoid crawl space repair in Lenawee County, you need to make sure that there is no excessive moisture.
- Insulation issues. Having proper insulation in your crawl spaces is important for their maximum health and efficiency. Regardless of the season, proper insulation helps keep the right temperature in your home, including crawl spaces.
- Pest infestation. Pests can be a serious issue, and they can damage the structural integrity of your home. Therefore, you need to do all you can to keep insects and mice out of your crawl space.
- Debris. Your crawl space may have debris, especially if it is not sealed properly. It is not, then dirt, leaves, and other things from outside can get into your crawl space by causing other issues.
Foundation Solutions 360 Provides Professional Crawl Space Repair in Lenawee County, MI
Do you need crawl space repair in Lenawee County? Then, do not hesitate to contact Foundation Solution 360. Our team consists of experienced, licensed, certified, and insured inspectors and crawl space specialists who specialize in crawl space repair of Lenawee County homes. At Foundation Solution 360, we use the following methods for crawl space repair in Lenawee County:
- Craw space encapsulation. This method allows you to get rid of mold, moisture, mildew, and mites. It also increases energy efficiency and improves air quality. It is a perfect and effective method for your home’s moisture protection.
- Crawl space power post. With the help of this method, you can prevent structural problems and make your Lenawee County home stronger and more solid for many years. It protects your home’s value, fixes doors, walls, and windows, and provides protection against corrosion.
Foundation Solution is a company with over 20 years of professional experience in crawl space repair. If you have any questions or you want to know more details, feel free to visit the company’s website or give us a call.