Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
If you’re someone who avoids going under your home’s crawl space to check for possible issues because it’s dark, damp, and, perhaps, even filled with bugs, then you’re not alone. Let the professionals handle it! If you need crawl space repair in Dearborn Heights, MI, leave it to the expert at Foundation Solutions 360.
Along with providing basement and foundation services, we’ve also been in the crawl space business for more than 20 years. We take pride in providing the residents of Dearborn Heights with valuable home services, including crawl space repair.
What Causes the Need for Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
When crawl spaces aren’t adequately sealed and insulated, moisture will find its way in, and over time, it will begin to damage the walls and footings.
Here are a few of the biggest issues related to crawl spaces and moisture.
If you’ve ever had a pipe burst in your Wayne County home during the winter, you know full well it can create one big mess. Aside from the cost of repairing the pipe, you also may need to pay for new flooring, carpets, or furniture, depending on the damage.
Unfortunately, burst pipes in your crawl space can often go unnoticed because crawl spaces aren’t easily accessible or an area of your home you visit often. Some of the signs of a burst pipe in your crawl space include:
- A decrease in water pressure
- High water bill
- The water isn’t coming out clear
- The plumbing system makes weird sounds
If you notice any of these issues, contact Foundation Solutions 360 for an inspection of your crawl space.
If your crawl space isn’t properly sealed or insulated, water will find its way in, especially during heavy rains. This can lead to a host of problems, including mold growth and a breeding ground for pests.
Constant Freeze-Thaw Cycle
Michigan weather is unpredictable – one day it can be mild and the next day it’s freezing. If water is present in the crawl space and is constantly expanding and contracting, this can cause significant damage to your walls and footings, as they will eventually become compromised during the freeze-thaw cycle.
If you notice any of these issues and you need crawl space repair in Wayne County, contact Foundation Solutions 360.
Foundation Solutions 360 Provides Professional Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
If you believe your crawl space is compromised and in need of crawl space repair in Wayne County, contact the crawl space repair professionals at Foundation Solutions 360. Our team has hands-on industry knowledge and experience to ensure your crawl space repair is taken care of quickly and effectively.
Two of our most popular crawl space repair options include:
Crawl Space Encapsulation
We highly recommend our crawl space encapsulation services. Encapsulation will completely seal your crawl space and prevent moisture from entering, which can lead to mold, mildew, mites, and vermin. Crawl space encapsulation will also improve your Hamtramck, MI, home’s energy efficiency and air quality.
During encapsulation services, our team will:
- Remove any water-damaged insulation or debris.
- Ensure the ground has an even, consistent grade.
- Install insulation to the outside walls and close off the outside vents. This is an optional service, but one we highly recommend.
- Install a zero-permeable Radon Shield liner to the outside walls that will keep the crawl space airtight and prevent moisture from entering.
- Install an airtight and watertight floor liner to keep moisture and soil gases out.
- Seal lock around all piping.
Crawl Space Power Posts
Serious issues with your crawl space can damage the structural integrity of your home. If you notice any of the following signs, it could indicate your crawl space may need to be lifted, supported, or stabilized with crawl space power post installation:
- Sagging or noisy floors
- Cracks in the drywall
- Windows and doors that won’t open or shut properly
These problems in Wayne County homes can be caused by settling piers, sagging beams or floor joists, or sinking grinders.
Contacting Foundation Solutions 360 to install power posts is a great solution. Unlike buying a floor jack at a local hardware store for a quick fix, power posts are installed on concrete pads to offer a permanent solution.
Power posts are manufactured with adjustable steel columns. They’re durable, rot resistant, and have much higher weight capacity than jacks found at local hardware stores.
Foundation Solutions 360 Offers Financing Solutions
We understand that making repairs to your crawl space isn’t cheap, but it is necessary. That’s why we teamed up with GreenSky to provide zero-percent financing for 48 months, with approved credit. Reach out to us today to learn more about our financing options.
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI