Foundation Solutions 360
We’re a Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace Repair Company Proudly Serving Michigan With Over 20 Years’ Experience.4 Years Interest Free financing
Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
Your Wayne County home needs a crawl space repair service that you can trust. Foundation Solutions 360 is a veteran owned business that provides the best crawl space repair in Wayne County.
Our crawl space repair in Garden City, MI covers everything from basic maintenance to detailed and foundation-saving repairs.
If you own Wayne County homes, here’s what you need to know about your crawl space.
Causes of Crawl Space Damage in Garden City, MI
Wayne County homes can all face serious crawl space problems. Our team at Foundation Solutions 360 put together this guide so you can spot the signs of crawl space damage and know what caused it.
Almost all of our crawl space repair in Wayne County starts with water damage. Water can get in your crawl space from several different sources.
One of the most common ways for water to cause damage to your crawl space is actually due to your gutters. How your home manages exterior drainage is incredibly important when it comes to keeping your crawl space dry.
Gutters that no longer function properly or an exterior drainage plan that can’t handle the amount of moisture your own phases throughout the seasons can cause water to build up in your crawl space and your foundation.
This often causes mold. Mold can get a hold in your crawl space because it’s the ideal environment for fungus to grow.
Mold spreads from the crawl space throughout the rest of your home and column cause serious problems when it comes to health and allergies.
Bold can even eat away at the joists that support your floor. This combines with water damage weakening the joists as well as their foundation.
This can cause dips in your floor or even a noticeable slant on the walking surface. It might be tempting to fix this with some cheap wood from a hardware store or a jack from your car’s trunk, but these are temporary solutions that sometimes cause more problems and they fix.
Foundation Solutions 360 Provides Professional Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
The crawl space repair in Garden City, MI offered by Foundation Solutions 360 goes right to the root of the problem. Your Wayne County home needs something more than just a quick fix. You need real solutions that prevent water damage from becoming a serious threat to your home.
The best paste it’s the start repairs for your foundation involves checking out your sump pump and dehumidifier.
The sump pump and dehumidifier are the two most important pieces of technology when it comes to keeping your crawl space dry. If these two pieces of equipment are outdated or not functioning properly, they might not actually be helping to prevent moisture from building up in your crawl space.
Our team can repair and replace your sump pumps in dehumidifiers to make sure that everything is in proper working order.
We also offer crawl space Power Posts which are perfect for overcoming weak or collapsed floor joists. These are durable metal posts that can support the full weight of your floor and can be adjusted over time as needed.
Our Power Posts are built strong. We know that the environment in your crawl space is a tough one and we made sure that our power posts are tough enough to handle the damp and the cold.
If you’re looking for a solution that really tackles crawl space moisture, you should think about encapsulating your profile space.
This involves the team from Foundation Solutions 360 assessing your crawl space, clearing it out and preparing it for encapsulation, and then laying down a plastic barrier that will prevent moisture from entering your crawl space.
Crawl space encapsulation can also help manage dangerous gasses like radon.
Foundation Solutions 360 is ready to tackle any problems you might be facing with your crawl space. Give us a call today to learn more.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI