Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
Does it feel like your floors are sagging, or maybe there’s a mildew smell present around your house? If you’re not sure what is causing these issues, you may want to focus your attention on your Hamtramck home’s crawl space. Because crawl spaces are hard to access, many homeowners don’t pay close enough attention to this important area until extensive damage has occurred.
If you believe you need crawl space repair in Hamtramck, MI, the time to act is now. Fortunately, you have a local company you can count on for crawl space repair in Hamtramck, MI – Foundation Solutions 360. We’re a family and veteran-owned company with more than 20 years of service.
We can get to the bottom of any crawl space issues your Oakland County home may be experiencing and offer the right repair service to meet your needs, whether it’s crawl space encapsulation or installing crawl space power posts. Contact Foundation Solutions 360 to schedule an appointment.
What Causes the Need for Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
Do you know what the number-one reason for crawl space repair is? If you guessed moisture, you’re completely right.
Moisture can find its way into crawl spaces that are poorly insulated or contain leaks. Aside from causing structural damage, moisture can also create a perfect breeding ground for mold, bugs, and vermin.
While moisture damage can occur year-round, another specific moisture threat occurs during the colder months due to the frequent freeze-thaw cycle. When moisture finds an entryway into your crawl space and freezes when the temperature drops to 32 degrees or below, it expands. When the air warms up, the moisture contracts again. This constant freeze-thaw cycle can wreak havoc on the walls and footings of your crawl space, leading to potential damage.
Another moisture issue that can occur during the colder months is burst pipes. If the pipes that run inside your crawl space aren’t properly insulated, they can crack and burst. And because you may not even know you have a burst pipe for several days, it can lead to extensive damage and a hefty water bill.
Crawl Space Companies in Hamtramck, MI
If you believe your crawl space is compromised and in need of crawl space repair in Oakland County, contact the crawl space repair professionals at Foundation Solutions 360. Our team has hands-on industry knowledge and experience to ensure your crawl space repair is taken care of quickly and effectively.
Two of our most popular crawl space repair options include:
Crawl Space Encapsulation
We highly recommend our crawl space encapsulation services. Encapsulation will completely seal your crawl space and prevent moisture from entering, which can lead to mold, mildew, mites, and vermin. Crawl space encapsulation will also improve your Hamtramck, MI, home’s energy efficiency and air quality.
During encapsulation services, our team will:
- Remove any water-damaged insulation or debris.
- Ensure the ground has an even, consistent grade.
- Install insulation to the outside walls and close off the outside vents. This is an optional service, but one we highly recommend.
- Install a zero-permeable Radon Shield liner to the outside walls that will keep the crawl space airtight and prevent moisture from entering.
- Install an airtight and watertight floor liner to keep moisture and soil gases out.
- Seal lock around all piping.
Crawl Space Power Posts
Serious issues with your crawl space can damage the structural integrity of your home. If you notice any of the following signs, it could indicate your crawl space may need to be lifted, supported, or stabilized with crawl space power post installation:
- Sagging or noisy floors
- Cracks in the drywall
- Windows and doors that won’t open or shut properly
These problems in Oakland County homes can be caused by settling piers, sagging beams or floor joists, or sinking grinders.
Contacting Foundation Solutions 360 to install power posts is a great solution. Unlike buying a floor jack at a local hardware store for a quick fix, power posts are installed on concrete pads to offer a permanent solution.
Power posts are manufactured with adjustable steel columns. They’re durable, rot resistant, and have much higher weight capacity than jacks found at local hardware stores.
Services Foundation Solutions 360 Offers
Whether you’re having issues with your crawl space, basement, or foundation, Foundation Solutions 360 has a full range of services including:
- Leaning & Bowing Walls
- Crack Repair
- Sinking Foundation
Crawl Space Repair
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Crawl Space Power Posts
- Sump Pump and Backup Systems
- Bright White Wall Liner
Contact the Crawl Space Repair Experts at Foundation Solutions 360 Today
Contact Foundation Solutions 360 to schedule an appointment for crawl space repair in Hamtramck, MI. We offer free inspections and financing.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI