Foundation Solutions 360
We’re a Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace Repair Company Proudly Serving Michigan With Over 20 Years’ Experience.4 Years Interest Free financing
Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
There’s a good chance that your Wayne County home is going to need crawl space repair at some point during your homeownership.
Foundation Solutions 360 offers the best crawl space repair in Harper Woods, MI. Our services cover sump pumps, dehumidifiers, and even crawl space encapsulation.
You need crawl space repair in Wayne County when you start to notice mold, mildew, or even dips starting to form in your floor. Our services are perfect for Wayne County homes that need a custom touch rather than a one-size-fits-all approach to crawl space repair.
We’ve put together the signs that homeowners in Harper Woods need to look out for when it comes to finding damage to their crawl space.
Cause of Crawl Space Damage in Harper Woods, MI
What causes the need for crawl space repair in Harper Woods, MI? It all comes down to a few common threats faced by Wayne County homes.
One of the biggest threats to your home is mold, mildew, and fungi. Mold typically builds up in places that are dark and damp and nothing fits that description better than a crawl space in need of repair.
If mold gets a footing in your crawl space, it can quickly spread to the rest of your house. Mold and fungi tend to work their way from the crawlspace into the walls and throughout the rest of your home.
The excess of dampness and moisture in your crawl space is often caused by damaged pipes. These can be leaking gallons of water each day into your crawl space and can even burst during a freeze.
Pipes aren’t the only source of water getting into your crawlspace. Your gutters and the drainage outside of your home or else what major factor in what happens in your crawl space.
If your gutters and exterior drainage aren’t getting moisture away from your foundation, it will be moving into your crawl space. Making sure your gutters and exterior drainage or getting moisture away from your phone is the key to having a dry crawl space.
One of the easiest ways to identify a crawl space damage is when your floor starts to sag, list, or tilt. Dips that start to appear in your floor off in the sign of that your crawl space is in serious need of repair and the joists have gotten weak or even waterlogged.
Crawl Space Companies in Harper Woods, MI
We offer several solutions for crawl space repair in Harper Woods, MI. Your Wayne County home needs more than a quick repair, it needs a custom solution that addresses the root cause of your foundation and crawl space problems.
Here’s how we provide crawl space repair in Wayne County that works quickly and effectively.
There are two things that every homeowner should consider for their crawl space. A working sump pump and a dehumidifier are the key to a dry and well-maintained crawl space. We can work with you to make sure that your sump pump and dehumidifiers are upgraded and working in good order.
If you have been noticing that your floor is sagging in a few locations, we have a solution that can quickly get that problem fixed. We offer crawl space Power Posts to fix a sagging or listing floor.
These are made out of high-strength steel and are designed to resist the damp and cold conditions of a crawl space. They can even replace failing or damage to joists that are compromising the structural Integrity of your own.
We also offer a crawl space encapsulation service. This involves our crawl space repair tech cleaning out your crawl space and then installing a water resistant lining that prevents moisture and even dangerous gasses like radon from entering your crawl space.
No matter which solutions are the right ones for your crawl space and your home, Foundation Solutions 360 it’s just one phone call away.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI