Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
If you’re someone who avoids going under your home’s crawl space to check for possible issues because it’s dark, damp, and, perhaps, even filled with bugs, then you’re not alone. Let the professionals handle it! If you need crawl space repair in Lincoln Park, MI, leave it to the expert at Foundation Solutions 360.
Along with providing basement and foundation services, we’ve also been in the crawl space business for more than 20 years. We’re a family and a veteran-owned company that takes pride in providing the residents of Lincoln Park with valuable home services, including crawl space repair. Contact us today to schedule a free inspection.
Reasons for Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
In one word – moisture. Aside from extreme old age, moisture is the biggest reason the structural integrity of any crawl space can become compromised over time.
If your crawl space is improperly sealed or insulated, moisture will find a way in. If enough moisture enters the area, it can cause damage to the crawl space’s walls and footings.
All Michiganders know the weather here can change in an instant – one day it might be freezing and the next day it’s in the 60s. If water is present in the crawl space, it can expand and contract due to the constant freeze-thaw cycle, which, eventually, can cause significant damage to the space.
Burst pipes can also be a problem in Michigan during the winter. If the temperature is below freezing and your crawl space isn’t properly insulated, the pipe can burst and cause a tremendous amount of damage. Water pressure issues, unusually high water bills, or discolored water can indicate a burst pipe below.
Foundation Solutions 360 Provides Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
If your Wayne County home smells like mildew or the floor is sagging or making noises when you walk on it, it’s a good idea to call a professional crawl space repair team such as Foundation Solutions 360. The longer you wait, the more damage that can occur if your crawl space allows water to enter or its structural integrity is compromised.
Fortunately, we’ve been at this for many years, and our team of professional inspectors and repairmen have the knowledge, know-how, and training to quickly and effectively return the space to its former glory.
Two of the most common crawl space repair services we offer include:
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Crawl space encapsulation is the most effective way to completely seal your crawl space to prevent any moisture, soil odors, bugs, or vermin from entering the space. Crawl space encapsulation will also improve the indoor air quality and the energy efficiency of Wayne County homes.
Our crawl space encapsulation process includes:
- Removing damaged debris or insulation, and then ensuring the ground is even with a consistent grade.
- Installing a zero-permeable Radon Shield on the outside walls. This keeps the space airtight and prevents water from entering.
- Installing a waterproof floor liner to keep away soil gases and moisture.
- Seal locking around all piping.
Although an optional service, we highly recommend closing off the outside vents and installing insulation on the outside walls. You can speak to our team to learn more about this service and its benefits.
Crawl Space Power Posts
For more serious structural damage to your crawl space, we recommend installing power posts. Power posts are manufactured with adjustable steel columns and are installed in concrete pads.
Power posts are durable, rot resistant, and offer a higher weight capacity than store-bought jacks, which only offer a temporary solution.
Some of the signs that indicate you may need power posts installed include sagging or noisy floors; cracks in the drywall; and windows and doors that won’t open or shut properly.
For crawl space repair in Wayne County, you can trust the team at Foundation Solutions 360 to deliver.
Services Foundation Solutions 360 Offers
Whether you’re having issues with your crawl space, basement, or foundation, Foundation Solutions 360 has a full range of services including:
Crawl Space Repair
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Crawl Space Power Posts
- Leaning & Bowing Walls
- Crack Repair
- Sinking Foundation
- Sump Pump and Backup Systems
- Bright White Wall Liner
Foundation Solutions Crawl Space Repair Services in Lincoln Park
Foundation Solutions 360 only uses proven and patented products that are manufactured in the United States. We also offer free inspections and financing options to make paying for crawl space repair more affordable. If you would like to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment with our team, call Foundation Solutions 360 at 855-532-5360 or use our online contact form today to learn more about crawl space repair in Lincoln Park. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI