Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
One of the best things about living in Livonia, MI, and the great state of Michigan is that we get to experience all four seasons in full. But that also means we receive a lot of rain during the spring and snow during the summer.
If this moisture is allowed to penetrate certain areas of your home such as the crawl space, it can wreak havoc and lead to structural issues and mold growth. Fortunately, the foundation, basement, and crawl space repair professionals at Foundation 360 offer crawl space repair in Livonia, MI, and the surrounding area.
With more than 20 years of experience, our team has seen a thing or two. Our certified inspectors and repair technicians have the know-how, experience, and training to make the appropriate crawl space repairs. Contact Foundation Solutions 360 today to schedule a free inspection with our team.
Causes of Crawl Space Damage in Livonia, MI
Moisture is the biggest threat to your Livonia home’s crawl space. When crawl spaces aren’t adequately sealed and insulated, moisture will find its way in, and over time, it will begin to damage the walls and footings.
Here are a few of the biggest issues related to crawl spaces and moisture.
If you’ve ever had a pipe burst in your Wayne County home during the winter, you know full well it can create one big mess. Aside from the cost of repairing the pipe, you also may need to pay for new flooring, carpets, or furniture, depending on the damage.
Unfortunately, burst pipes in your crawl space can often go unnoticed because crawl spaces aren’t easily accessible or an area of your home you visit often. Some of the signs of a burst pipe in your crawl space include:
- A decrease in water pressure
- High water bill
- The water isn’t coming out clear
- The plumbing system makes weird sounds
If you notice any of these issues, contact Foundation Solutions 360 for an inspection of your crawl space.
If your crawl space isn’t properly sealed or insulated, water will find its way in, especially during heavy rains. This can lead to a host of problems, including mold growth and a breeding ground for pests.
Constant Freeze-Thaw Cycle
Michigan weather is unpredictable – one day it can be mild and the next day it’s freezing. If water is present in the crawl space and is constantly expanding and contracting, this can cause significant damage to your walls and footings, as they will eventually become compromised during the freeze-thaw cycle.
If you notice any of these issues and you need crawl space repair in Wayne County, contact Foundation Solutions 360.
Crawl Space Repair Services in Livonia, MI
As experts in crawl space repair in Livonia, MI, and across Michigan, you can count on our team to provide a repair that is specific to your home’s individual needs, no matter how big or small the issue is.
Our crawl space repair services include:
Crawl Space Power Posts
If your floors are cracking, you notice cracks in the drywall, or windows and doors won’t shut or open properly, then your crawl space could be structurally compromised.
One option – albeit a temporary and less-effective one – is buying a jack at a local hardware store.
The best option, though, is hiring Foundation Solutions 360 to install power posts under your Livonia, MI, home. Power posts are manufactured with adjustable steel columns and installed on concrete pads. Power posts are a permanent solution compared to store-bought jacks and offer a much higher weight capacity.
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Crawl space encapsulation is the ideal solution to completely seal your entire crawl space to prevent moisture, bugs, and vermin from entering the space. We’ve performed crawl space encapsulation in thousands of Wayne County homes.
Our process includes removing water-soaked debris or insulation and then smoothing the ground for an even, consistent grade.
The next step is optional, but we highly recommend it. We can install insulation on the outside walls and close off outside vents, if desired. Next, we install zero-permeable liners on the outside walls to protect the area from moisture.
Finally, we install a watertight liner to keep out moisture, and then seal lock around all piping.
Foundation Solutions 360 Offers Financing Solutions
We understand that making repairs to your crawl space isn’t cheap, but it is necessary. That’s why we teamed up with GreenSky to provide zero-percent financing for 48 months, with approved credit. Reach out to us today to learn more about our financing options.
Contact Foundation Solutions 360 Today for a Free Inspection
We offer free inspections and honest advice on every call. Contact us today for crawl space repair in Livonia, MI.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI