Foundation Solutions 360
We’re a Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace Repair Company Proudly Serving Michigan With Over 20 Years’ Experience.4 Years Interest Free financing
Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
Crawl spaces can be highly useful in any household. This is because crawl spaces are used to install HVAC units, repair or install ductwork, store certain things, etc. However, crawl spaces are often neglected, and when they are not properly maintained, they can actually compromise the value of your entire home. Therefore, focusing on crawl space repair is an essential aspect of owning a home. With that in mind, the following is a closer look at crawl space repair in Redford homes.
What Causes the Need for Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI?
Are you wondering what causes the need for crawl space repairs? Some of the most common causes are as follows:
- Cracks in the Foundation: Cracks in the foundation are one of the top causes of crawl space repairs. These cracks are a significant sign that you are experiencing foundational issues. Therefore, if you notice such cracks in the foundation of your crawl space, you should have your crawl space serviced as soon as possible.
- Storms and Wet Weather: Another of the top causes of the need for crawl space repair are storms and other types of extreme wet weather. This is because storms and different types of wet weather can cause standing water to accumulate in crawl spaces. If they are not properly maintained, this can result in plumbing leaks, flooding, and more. Therefore, if you experience a significant storm in your area, it may be time to contact a maintenance specialist. Moreover, if you live in an area that is especially prone to stormy weather, hurricanes, etc., you may want to get it encapsulated or take other protective measures to prevent the storms from causing damage to the crawl space.
- A General High Level of Indoor Humidity: Another one of the top causes of the need for crawl space repairs is that you have a high level of indoor humidity in general. This is mostly because humidity can cause substantial damage to your crawl space. So, if your home is excessively humid, you should check your crawl space regularly and have it serviced at least once annually.
- Animals: Another major cause of crawl space repairs is rodents and animals. Given the quiet, secluded nature of crawl spaces, rodents and other animals may attempt to make it their home. This is especially true when your crawl space is neglected for long periods. So, if you notice excrement, odors, or other signs of animals in your crawl space, it may be time to clean and repair them before they do any significant damage.
Professional Crawl Space Company in Redford, MI
If you are searching for crawl space repair in Redford, Foundation Solutions 360 is an excellent option. We proudly provide customers with the following services:
- Power Post: One of the top repair services we can offer your Redford home is the power post. This process involves lifting, supporting, and stabilizing your crawl space. This serves to stabilize not only the crawl space better but also your home overall.
- Encapsulation: In case you have not yet heard of it, encapsulation is a process that involves the installation of a zero-permeable liner in your crawl space. This means that this service involves the installation of a liner into your crawl space that prevents moisture and condensation from permeating your crawl space. Installing this liner can help prevent mildew, mold, and mites from ruining your crawl space. It also prevents water from building up inside the walls of your home.
Ready to Repair Your Crawl Space?
Overall, if you need crawl space repair in Redford homes, we’re here to help. Here at Foundation Solution 360, we go above and beyond to ensure that each customer is delighted. No matter if you require a power post repair, encapsulation, or other general repairs, we have a highly qualified staff ready and willing to serve you. Don’t waste your time shopping around with subpar companies; working with us ensures that your repairs will be completed by tried and trusted professionals. So, contact your friends here at Foundation Solutions 360 today for a consultation, a quote, and more information.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI