Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
Although it may seem like a daunting task, finding dependable crawl space repair in Rockwood, MI, there is a name you can put your trust in – Foundation Solutions 360. In a place like Rockwood where the weather is always humid, moisture damage can wreak havoc on your dream home. If the damage is ignored and unwanted water is allowed to linger in your home, you can suffer many repercussions, one of which is the compromise of your home’s foundation.
The reason why Foundation Solutions 360 has stayed in business for over 20 years is that we don’t just come and put a bandaid on the problem. We do top-quality repair work. In the process, we also help you save on energy bills, reinforce the structural integrity of your home, improve the air quality in your home, add to the resale value of your home, and warm up those cold wintertime floors. We are the go-to company for crawl space repair in Wayne County.
Causes of Crawl Space Damage in Rockwood, MI
Rockwood is nestled into Wayne County a little inward from the coast, but it’s still plenty humid. I mean the state of Michigan is almost completely encircled by the Great Lakes and the Detroit River. Moisture-related damage, such as mold and mildew or rotting insulation, is not uncommon at all, and this damage can mean catastrophe for your home. Your floor joists can even start to decay.
Because of all the moisture in Rockwood, the soil stays moist, so in wintertime when the ground freezes and thaws repeatedly and the soil contracts and expands, the soil surrounding your home can shift, possibly causing your foundation to shift or begin sinking. Cracks can emerge, and thus, water can find its way in. If this problem goes ignored, your home, and even your family, could incur severe damage.
For instance, all mold and mildew need to thrive is a dark, damp environment, so a wet crawl space is the perfect breeding ground for these fungi. The air in your crawl space can travel through your Wayne County home. If there are mold spores in your crawl space, your family may be breathing them in, and the results can be grave. Not only are mold spores apt to cause skin infections, but they are also known to cause a number of serious respiratory ailments.
Are your pipes well-insulated against very cold temperatures? What if a pipe bursts in the middle of a hard freeze this winter and leaves your basement or crawl space soaked? Even after you get up all the surface water, the wood and sheetrock will probably still be wet, leaving moisture in your basement and creating the perfect storm for mold and mildew or even the dreaded pest.
Pests are always searching for a water source and that water leak in your crawl space may be ideal. Pests will move in, take up housekeeping, and take over your home if you aren’t careful. No one desires to live with a bunch of pests. Plus, pests can sometimes do more than annoy you. For instance, termites not only eat wood but often live in it, as well. These insects could literally be consuming your home from the ground up.
Veteran-owned and operated Foundation Solutions 360 is more than capable of doing the job; we are fully-certified experts in our field who stand behind the work that we do. Our workmanship is our name in the community, and that name is of the utmost importance to us. Foundation Solutions 360 provides Wayne County homes with the highest quality crawl space repair money can buy; plus, we use all “Made in USA” parts, equipment, and sealants. We hold a rating of A+ with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
Crawl Space Repair Companies in Rockwood, MI
Crawl space repair in Rockwood doesn’t have to be difficult. Foundation Solutions 360 offers more than crawl space repair (crawl space encapsulation and crawl space power post installation). We also offer services, such as general crack repair, basement waterproofing, repair of leaning and bowing walls, and all types of foundation repair. Plus, we back all our work with a lifetime transferrable warranty that you will be able to pass on to the buyer if you should ever sell your home.
Are you unsure whether your home is protected against water damage? If so, or if you already know your home’s crawl space is in dire need of repair, it’s vital that you contact Foundation Solutions 360 for a free, no-obligation inspection and consultation. We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case you need us for a real emergency. For trustworthy crawl space repair in Rockwood, MI, depend on Foundation Solutions 360.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI