Foundation Solutions 360
We’re a Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace Repair Company Proudly Serving Michigan With Over 20 Years’ Experience.4 Years Interest Free financing
Crawl Space Repair in Romulus, MI
Your Wayne County home could require crawl space repair for many reasons ranging from a cracked foundation to standing water that pooled under your home. Foundation Solutions 360 offers professional crawl space repair in Romulus, MI to repair your home and help restore its value.
Causes of Crawl Space Damage in Wayne County, MI?
Your home’s crawl space can develop one or more problems over the life of your home. These include:
- high humidity,
- standing water/flood,
- mold, mildew, or wood rot fungus,
- soil gases,
- inadequate insulation,
- foundation cracks.
These issues affect your home’s stability and environmental well-being, while they can affect your health. You can address each by using our service for professional crawl space repair in Romulus.
Drafts Affect Energy Efficiency
Drafts develop when cracks develop in the foundation walls or in the seams of the wood flooring. These drafts adversely affect your home’s energy efficiency. Your energy bills can go up due to these drafts and the unwanted airflow they allow into your home.
High Humidity Can Lead to Fungus
The enclosed space of a crawlspace can easily develop high humidity. This moist environment in a dark, enclosed space wreaks havoc on your foundation. The humidity can cause mildew to develop which can turn into a larger problem when other conditions combine with it.
Standing Water Flood Causes Multiple Types of Damage
One of those conditions, standing water or flood, can damage your home’s crawl space in numerous ways. Pooling water beneath your home erodes the foundation and causes mold, mildew, or wood rot fungus.
Fungal Developments Create Health Hazards
All three of the latter problems – mold, mildew, and wood rot fungus – pose a threat to your health. These dangerous fungal growths exacerbate allergies and respiratory conditions, such as asthma. They each require immediate abatement.
Soil Gases Cause Odors
Soil gases present in the soils around your home don’t pose a threat in the open spaces of your yard. They do cause a dangerous issue when they build up in an enclosed space though. Your home’s crawl space offers just that dangerous area. About five percent of US homes develop a radon issue in their crawl spaces from improper building techniques.
It only takes a small crack in your home’s foundation to cause major problems. A crack can allow moisture, and water, and can expand to affect the stability of your home.
Crawl Space Repair Companies in Wayne County, MI
Count on Foundation Solutions 360 to provide you with the necessary solutions. We use the latest technology and building methods to alleviate your problematic crawl space issue.
We seal drafts to stop inappropriate air leakage. This ensures that exterior air doesn’t enter your home.
High humidity requires proper ventilation to correct. We install ventilation shafts in your home’s crawl space and foundation area. This allows air to freely move and circulate to keep your home’s crawl space within the normal humidity range.
Your home’s crawl space may require drainage so that water can’t collect beneath it. Similar to the roofing gutters that whisk water away from your home, crawl space drainage ensures quick movement of water away from your home.
Foundation Solutions 360 will use the best available technology to abate the mold, mildew, and fungus beneath your home.
Installing insulation in your home’s crawl space alleviates problems with drafts and works with ventilation to ensure a healthier, more energy-efficient environment.
We patch the cracks properly after determining that it doesn’t require more advanced foundation repair. This keeps moisture from damaging the cement work of your foundation.
Contact Foundation Solutions 360
Don’t let any of these crawl space problems harm your home or your enjoyment of it. Contact us today for crawl space repair in Romulus, MI. Our experts perform waterproofing and crawl space repair on Wayne County homes. You can count on us for concrete leveling and foundation repair. Call us today to get started with the repairs to restore your home to its healthy state.
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Detroit, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Lincoln Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Garden City, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Ile
- Crawl Space Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Northville MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Harper Woods, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Inkster, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Trenton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Livonia, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in New Boston, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Plymouth, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Redford, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in River Rouge, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Taylor, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Allen Park, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Melvindale, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Southgate, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wyandotte, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Wayne, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Westland, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Belleville, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Canton, MI
- Crawl Space Repair in Dearborn, MI