Foundation Repair in Jackson city, MI
Your home’s foundation is one of its most important structures, but it’s easy to overlook until the foundation damage becomes severe enough to notice. Regular professional inspections, upkeep, and repairs can keep your foundation in good condition and help keep your home safe and sound. If you notice any issues or signs of possible damage you should contact professional foundation repair experts as soon as possible.
Common Jackson City Foundation Problems
The need for foundation repair in Jackson is often caused by several common causes. Foundation repairs in Michigan are often linked to environmental causes. These root causes can include the cold and often harsh winters and foundation settling caused by soil that has higher amounts of clay and silt leading to increased water retention. There are also factors with the home that can lead to you needing to contact foundation companies such as plumbing leaks. An older home may need repairs due to age or was simply built with outdated materials. This leads to common repair issues foundation repair companies encounter such as flooding in your crawl space or basement, cracks to your foundation, separated flooring in your home, mold, mildew, and plumbing issues.
Foundation Damage Warning Signs
When you have foundation problems you should be proactive in getting them repaired to prevent more extensive damage. If your home has foundation issues there will be several signs that are hard to miss. These issues can include:
- Doors that stick or jam
- Uneven or stuck windows
- Uneven floors or floors that feel bouncy or soft
- Gaps on the edges of your walls particularly along the top and bottom
- Chimney tipping or structural damage
- Nails popping out
- Molding damage
- Plumbing leaks
- Drywall cracking
Foundation Repair Solutions
Residential foundation repair can include an assortment of solutions depending on your unique situation and specific need. At Foundation Solutions 360 we provide repairs and upgrades to repair your foundation and also repair your crawlspace. Our solutions include:
- Basement Waterproofing: our basement waterproofing solution improves your home’s basement by preventing water and excess moisture from entering your home. This prevents issues such as mold growth and mildew. A waterproof basement not only increases the value of your home it also improves your home’s air quality, can help protect from flooding, turns your basement into a more livable part of your home, and prevents the growth of dangerous pathogens.
- Crack Repair: our crack repair service makes use of low-pressure injection to slowly and safely fill existing cracks in your foundation. The process makes use of epoxy or polyurethane foam depending on the type and extent of the damage. We carefully inspect your foundation to ensure which repair material is suitable and that the repairs will be long-lasting and protect your foundation from further damage.
- Wall Anchors and Beams: leaning or bowing walls are a common type of foundation damage. The installation of wall beams or anchors adds extra support to straighten and strengthen your walls. Anchors are installed directly into the surrounding soil giving a sturdy point to anchor your walls to and correct them Wall beams are a good solution if you cannot dig outside and are installed inside your home. We will review your situation to see which way works best.
- Helical Piers: if your foundation is sinking or being damaged due to soil settling the resulting damage can be quite severe. Helical piers help protect from cracks and the deterioration of your home’s foundation. Depending on n the extent of your foundation’s damage multiple solutions may be needed to repair it. No matter the complexity of the solution we can assist and provide the help you need.
Benefits of Foundation Repair
Having needed home foundation repair work provides you with several advantages as a homeowner. With proper repair and upkeep, your home is safer and more stable. You not only gain peace of mind your home also increases in value, lasts longer, and you save money by not having to make the additional secondary repairs that a damaged foundation can cause.
Foundation Solutions 360
When you need a foundation repair company you can count on Foundation Solutions 360 is here to help. We provide top-of-the-line foundation repair service and can help you with all your repair and upgrade needs. Contact us today to learn more. We have been proudly assisting our customers for many years, and we look forward to helping you.