Foundation Repair in Kalamazoo MI
Foundation Solutions 360 should be your first choice for foundation repair in Kalamazoo, MI. Our business is built on its own foundation of integrity and excellent customer service. And our experience and expertise are focused on identifying, diagnosing, preventing, and repairing damage to the foundation of what is likely your most important financial investment: your home. These are some of the more important reasons we have developed a reputation for excellent foundation repair in Kalamazoo, MI.
Experienced Foundation Repair Contractors in Kalamazoo, MI
Foundation repair in Kalamazoo, MI can become necessary for a number of reasons. Poor construction of your foundation at the time of building may be the cause, but even foundations that were expertly and solidly built can become damaged for a number of reasons. The most common cause for needing foundation repair in Kalamazoo, MI is damage caused by water. Leaks from inside the house or excess water from storms can damage your foundation quickly. Rain, snow, and ice, combined with the processes of freezing and thawing, can cause soil erosion which in turn can cause the walls of your Kalamazoo home’s foundation to crack or bow.
Common Issues Requiring Foundation Repair in Kalamazoo, MI
And since your foundation is damaged, it is important to contact Foundation Solutions 360, your trusted source for foundation repair in Kalamazoo, MI. Our contractors have the knowledge and experience necessary to fix virtually any issue with your home’s foundation. Some of the more common issues are described below:
Cracks in your foundation: If you find one or more cracks in your foundation, the issue could be minor because cracks usually indicate that the problem has been caught early. We use a low-pressure injection system to fill the cracks and stabilize the foundation. Depending on the severity of the cracks, we will fill them with epoxy (which provides structural strength) or a polyurethane foam (which protects against leakage).
Bowing walls: Foundation walls usually bow because the soil supporting the outer wall has eroded and created a gap. The wall of your foundation begins to push outward, creating a bowing against the compromised soil. This is a more serious matter and one that requires foundation repair in Kalamazoo, MI. To combat bowing, we can install wall anchors directly into the soil or beams inside your basement if digging into the soil is not an option.
Sinking or settling: Over time, or because of extremes of weather conditions, foundations can begin sinking or settling. In such instances, we employ helical piers as our foundation repair Kalamazoo, MI method. Helical piers prevent further deterioration of your foundation by giving it a number of stable anchors.
If you have any questions about foundation repair in Kalamazoo MI, call Foundation Solutions 360 today at (855) 532-5360.
- Foundation Repair in Muskegon MI
- Foundation Repair Near You
- Foundation Repair in St Clair County
- Foundation Repair in Ingham County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Hillsdale County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Jackson County
- Foundation Repair in Lenawee County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Livingston County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Monroe County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Saginaw County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Sanilac County, MI
- Foundation Repair in Shiawassee County, MI
- Foundation repair in Tuscola County
- Foundation Repair in Lansing MI
- Foundation Repair Services Located in Memphis MI
- Foundation Repair in Midland MI
- Foundation Repair Saginaw MI
- Foundation Repair in Grand Rapids MI
- Foundation Repair in Macomb County
- Foundation Repair in Battle Creek MI
- Foundation Repair in Oakland County MI
- Foundation Repair in Wayne County
- Foundation Repair in Washtenaw County
- Foundation Repair in Bay County
- Foundation Repair in Genesee County
- Foundation Repair in Lapeer County