Foundation Repair in Belleville, MI
Have you noticed things around your home lately that just seem a little off? Maybe the chimney is leaning, or you’ve seen a few cracks in your drywall.
If you notice issues such as these, your home’s foundation may be compromised and you need the assistance of foundation repair companies in your area. That’s where Foundation Solutions 360 can help. Our foundation repair experts can inspect your home and its foundation and make timely and accurate repairs and prevent damage from spreading.
For foundation repair in Belleville, MI, contact the foundation repair company residents of Belleville and the surrounding area have trusted for years – Foundation Solutions 360.
Common Belleville, MI Foundation Problems
One of the things we love about living in Michigan is experiencing all four seasons in full. However, when the temperatures in the fall through the early spring frequently seesaw above and below the freezing point, which can cause the soil to expand and contract, putting additional stress on your home’s foundation and leading to cracks. That damage is often compounded when water infiltrates the cracks during the freeze-thaw cycle.
Some common causes of foundation damage include:
- Poor construction. If an unqualified contractor laid your Belleville home’s foundation and did a poor job, this can often lead to foundation damage even after just a few years.
- Shifting soil. Shifting or uneven soil can also put additional stress on foundations, leading to issues that eventually need to be addressed.
- Leaks. A burst pipe or broken water main can cause significant damage to foundations. Sometimes a slow leak in the foundation can go undetected for months.
Foundation Damage Warning Signs
While not all foundation damage is noticeable to the naked eye, there are several signs to look out for that indicate your home’s foundation may be compromised and in need of repair services from a foundation specialist near me. Those signs can include:
- Cracks on the drywall, floors, or walls
- A slight slant on the floor
- A leaning chimney
- Bowing walls
- Mold or mildew in the basement or crawlspace
- Windows or doors that are misaligned and harder to shut and open
Foundation Repair Solutions
If you’re looking for foundation solutions near me, consider hiring the professionals at Foundation Solutions 360. We are experienced in identifying the root cause of foundation problems and making a repair that’s tailored to your home’s specific needs. We typically offer three different types of foundation repair services, including:
Cracks in the foundation are one of the most common types of foundation repair issues we see. Depending on the type of damage, we’ll use a method called low-pressure injection and fill the cracks with either epoxy or polyurethane.
Bowing or Leaning Walls
For more serious foundation issues that have resulted in bowing or leaning walls, we can install wall anchors directly into the ground to straighten the walls and bring them back into place. When digging in is not an option, a wall beam can be installed to prevent further bowing or leaning.
Sinking or Settling Foundation
A sinking or settling foundation is the most severe residential foundation repair issue, and it should be addressed as soon as possible to avoid major damage. A foundation repair contractor at Foundation Solutions 360 will install helical piers around your home’s foundation to straighten the foundation and prevent more damage from occurring.
Benefits of Foundation Repair
One of the biggest benefits of repairing any foundation is keeping your home safe and secure. A sinking or settling foundation can lead to cracks in walls that can become dangerous and unstable. It can even cause areas of your home to collapse during a heavy storm or another natural disaster. You’ll also avoid creating health issues if mold and mildew are formed by water that enters your home through a foundation crack.
Home foundation repair service can also increase your home’s value. Issues with a home’s foundation can cause your property value to drop and scare away potential homebuyers.
Trust Foundation Solutions 360 for Home Foundation Repair Near Me
If you need house foundation repair near me, it’s important to contact reputable foundation companies that have a proven record of providing outstanding services. Foundation Solutions 360 has provided foundation solutions near me for years and will work effectively and efficiently to identify any problems and make the appropriate repairs. For foundation repair in Belleville, MI, contact Foundation Solutions 360 today. We provide foundation renovation and repair services.
- Foundation Repair in Grosse Ile, MI
- Foundation Repair in Ecorse, MI
- Foundation Repair in Flat Rock, MI
- Foundation Repair in Garden City, MI
- Foundation Repair in Hamtramck, MI
- Foundation Repair in Highland Park, MI
- Foundation repair in Melvindale, MI
- Foundation repair in New Boston, MI
- Foundation Repair in Redford, MI
- Foundation repair in River Rouge, MI
- Foundation Repair in Riverview, MI
- Foundation Repair in Rockwood, MI
- Foundation Repair in Romulus, MI
- Foundation Repair in Grosse Pointe MI
- Foundation Repair in Canton MI
- Foundation Repair in Dearborn MI
- Foundation Repair in Detroit MI
- Foundation Repair in Plymouth MI
- Foundation Repair in Livonia MI
- Foundation Repair in Dearborn Heights MI
- Foundation Repair Services For Homes Located in Northville, MI
- Foundation Repair in Harper Woods MI