Foundation Repair in Dearborn MI
When you’re in need of foundation repair in Dearborn MI, we’ve got you covered. Foundation Solutions 360 has tools and equipment to suit projects of all sizes. Our experienced foundation repair experts remain up to date with the latest developments in the industry. You’ll receive tailored solutions that are designed specifically for your home.
Comprehensive Foundation Repair for Basements, Crawl Spaces and Slab Foundations
The type of foundation repair you need will depend on the type of foundation you have. Other factors like the extent of the damage and the source of the damage will play a role in our service recommendations. You can get a custom foundation repair plan that is made for your home, your budget and your overall needs.
Foundation solutions 360 provides:
- Foundation Inspections for Custom Foundation Repair in Dearborn MI
- Crawl Space Sealing, Waterproofing and Encapsulation
- Interior and Exterior Basement Waterproofing
- Rod Hole Repair and Helical Foundation Piers
- Bowed and Leaning Wall Repair with Beams and Wall Anchors
- Superior Service from a Family-Owned Foundation Repair Company
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us at (855) 532-5360.
What’s the Biggest Threat to Your Foundation? Water!
Water fuels your body and nourishes the land, but it can be detrimental to your foundation. This is especially true for uncontrolled water that seeps into your foundation. As it freezes, thaws and flows, it wears down at the structural integrity of your house.
Our foundation repair services are designed to address these issues. You can prevent future damage through basement waterproofing and other proactive services. Here is a brief overview of the damage water can do to your foundation:
- Water Infiltration Can Cause Mold, Mildew and Humidity
- As Water Freezes and Thaws, Foundation Cracks Get Worse
- Water Pressure from outside Your Foundation Can Shift the Structure
- Plumbing Leaks and Poor Construction Can Also Damage Your Foundation
- Most Water Issues Can Be Prevented with Proactive Foundation Solutions